Method of Payment
1) Credit Card
Pay with Visa Card, Mastercard.
2) Retail Payments
Pay by Cash or Cheque at our company store (Address: 1/F, 40 Hung to Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong).
Write Cheque to "Easy Printing Network Ltd."
Check that the correct order number is on the back so that it can be confirmed.
Post Cheque to: 1/F, 40 Hung to Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
4) Bank Transfer
Bank Name: The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
Account Number: 596-173336-002
Account Name: EASY PRINTING NETWORK LTD
Bank Transfers need two working days to be processed.
An extra HKD $15 handling fee will be charged for bank transfers from other Banks instead of The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.
Cheques also need two working days to be processed.
Accounting hours are from 9am to 5am.
* Important Notes:
1. Please kindly upload the payment slip in My Order for payment confirmation.
2. The company does not account for bank charges and the final payments may be deemed insufficient.
3. Order number must be noted when making payments.
JoinPrint special express delivery
Courier fees are generally HK$15 (for Hong Kong Island and Kowloon General business addresses).
If the delivery address is residential or in more remote areas and special areas such as islands, Sai Kung and Stanley, Shek O, village houses, hospitals, schools or the total weight is more than 1kg additional costs may apply. Please contact customer services (Tel: 3184 6706)
2) Cash on delivery by SF Express:
Delivery fee paid to SF Express upon collection at one of SF Express Stations.
Visit JoinPrint store to pick up your order for free.
Address: JoinPrint - 1/F, 40 Hung to Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Pickup Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm; Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm; Sundays and Public Holidays: Closed
* Above mentioned prices apply if the order weighs under 1kg, each addtional kg will be HKD15 extra.
Terms and conditions
- If the customer chooses to change their delivery address, they must notify Joinprint at least one working day before they receive their delivery notification.
- Joinprint will not provide delivery service on Saturday afternoons, Sundays and public holidays or in severe weather.
- If the customer encounters a problem, no refund will be provided after goods have arrived at the delivery location. The customer will bear all additional costs if they choose to reschedule a delivery.
- If the customer requests their order to be delivered within a specified time frame, the company will charge an extra surcharge.
- After the goods arrive, you must check that quantity and goods are as they should be, requests will not be accepted if there is a delay.
- If there are any issues relating to your order, please contact customer services directly:a) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org orb) Whatsapp: 6208 8715
- If you would like to cancel the order paid with credit card or bank transfer, JoinPrint will only refund 95% of the order amount. The remaining 5% is the adminstration fee charged by the credit card company.